In order to apply for a visa, please download and complete the application form. Please ensure that you have read the visa application guidelines fully before you apply.
For further details regarding the visa process please contact the Embassy over the phone (+91) 11 41060146 or e-mail email@example.com
1. Visa application forms must be completed in full accordance with the data contained in travel documents submitted: personal details, date, and signature of the applicant.
2. Two recent colour photographs must be attached.
3. In the case of minors, the application must be signed by a legal representative.
4. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the applicant’s departure from Equatorial Guinea.
5. Along with the visa application form applicants must provide an invitation letter.
6. The usual processing time for an ordinary visa is 4 working days. The deadline will start running since the embassy has received the full application, passport, and supporting documentation, and confirmation of payment.
7. Applications have to be personally submitted at the Embassy.
8. The visa application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
Important note: The Embassy reserves the right to request additional information or refuse the requested visa, regardless of the documentation submitted. Completion of a visa application does not guarantee that a visa will be granted.